Alpine Debuts Alpine Headphones
Moving beyond premium in-car entertainment systems, Alpine Electronics enters the consumer electronics arena with today’s launch of Alpine Headphones and the accompanying Alpine Level Play iPhone App. Designed specifically for digital-native millennials and combining the company’s legacy spirit and strong heritage brand, Alpine Headphones enhance users’ senses to deliver the ambiance of a dance party, nightclub or live concert so users will not only hear, but feel their music.
“Breaking the paradigm of how playback is done, we are delivering the first headphones that deliver a real audio experience,” said Tom Yamasaki, President of Alpine Electronics of Silicon Valley. “This experience immerses users as they feel, hear and see their music.”
Alpine Headphone experience allows users to:
- FEEL: Alpine’s patented TKR3 Full Frequency Immersion Technology delivers a unique sound field expansion that recreates a live event sensation so users can feel the beat in their core.
- HEAR: Exceptional audio reproduction with user customizable sound settings.
- SEE: Users can interact with music via Level Play iPhone App.
The Alpine Level Play App scans, analyzes, and organizes the listener’s music library into “energy” levels. At playback, Level Play presents the listener with a randomized song flow from a particular “energy” level that can be tuned according to listener’s taste.
Designed specifically for digital-native millennials and combining the company’s legacy spirit and strong heritage brand, Alpine Headphones enhance users’ senses to deliver the ambiance of a dance party, nightclub or live concert so users will not only hear, but feel their music.
“If users want something to listen to while they work out, a high energy level would be best, whereas if you are winding down the day with a yoga session, something more mellow would probably suit the user best,” said Yamasaki. “In addition, users can share their experience of the user with others to add a social component to the experience.”
Alpine Headphones have merged deep technology and organic lifestyle into the shape of the headphones. Mirroring the complex and repetitious patterns in music, Alpine Headphones’ headband and iconic diamond shape design are layered harmoniously with a bold and impactful presence. With the pulsing bass transducer at the top of the headband marked with a stripe of the Alpine logo, users can take pride in Alpine’s history in premium audio and enjoy the uniquely Alpine sound.
Alpine Headphones Features
- TKR3 Full Frequency Immersion Technology: Unique sound field expansion that recreates a live concert like listening experience
- 24-bit stereo audio analog-to-digital/digital-to-analog converter
- Powered Digital amplifiers
- 2 X 40 mm high performance drivers
- Fully programmable audio processing for separate bass and equalization
- Bluetooth Low Energy for easy-pairing with your iPhone device for user-programmable sound settings
- Level Play application, an application that scans, analyzes, and organizes the listener’s music library into “energy” levels. At Playback, Level Play presents the listener with a randomized song flow from a particular “energy” level
- Fixed rechargeable Li-ion battery with 10 hour capacity
- Dynamic circuitry allows for listening in case of fully depleted battery
- iPhone, iPad, Mac, and iPod ready audio cable with remote and microphone
- Available in Apollo White and Onyx Black
- Comes with: USB Charging cable, Audio Cable, and Headphone pouch
Alpine Headphones Specs
|Frequency response||15Hz - 24,000Hz|
|Sound pressure level||107dB ± 3dB at 1kHz max|
|Total harmonic distortion||<0.1%at1mW/1kHz|
Pricing & Availability
Alpine Headphones are available now at all Apple retail stores and online on October 17th, 2014 for a suggested retail price of $299. The headphones come with a USB charging cable, audio cable and headphone pouch. The app can be downloaded from the iTunes App Store.
- Nov 14, 2018
Beyerdynamic Soul BYRD In-ear Headphones Now AvailableThe new Soul BYRD from Beyerdynamic is the ideal companion for music lovers who want well-balanced sound and good resolution on the go – without sacrificing functionality. ..
- Oct 23, 2018
Beyerdynamic Beat BYRD In-Ear Headphones Now AvailableThe new Beat BYRD in-ear headphones from Beyerdynamic, Inc. ..
- Oct 4, 2018
Sony Announces New Premium Headphones Including IER-Z1R Priced At 2300 USDSony today announced the expansion of its Signature Series premium audio products, introduced a new line of in-ear stage monitor headphones, and showed the successor to the highly acclaimed MDR-Z7 over-the-ear headband headset at the Rocky Mountain International Audio Fest (RMAF). Housing integrated sound path: IER-M9 and IER-M7 has an outer housing molded sound path; the sound path realizes ideal frequency response with its short and wide sound path that suppress peaky acoustic resonance..
- Sep 14, 2018
Samsung Launches New AKG N700NC, Y500 and Y100 Premium HeadphonesSamsung, which now owns an AKG brand, today launched a new lineup of first-class wireless AKG headphones, including the N700NC, Y500 and Y100 – all optimized for balanced and studio-quality sound. ..
- Sep 9, 2018
Plantronics Offers New Headphones For Runners, Travelers And GamersPlantronics today launched the holiday shopping season with its most expansive consumer product launch to date with eight products across the BackBeat FIT, BackBeat GO and RIG PRO lines. The new Plantronics RIG 300, RIG 400 PRO and RIG 500 PRO Series headsets continue the legacy of the RIG family of gaming headsets, and are used worldwide by professional gaming leagues and competitive voice gamers...